#CREATIVEAUGMENTATION #GENERATIVEDESIGN #HYPERCREATIVITY #MACHINEINTELLIGENCE
#CREATIVEAUGMENTATION #GENERATIVEAI #MACHINEINTELLIGENCE #HYPERCREATIVITY
#GENERATIVEAI #AICREATIVEBIAS #CREATIVEBANALITY
- DESIGN MATTERS | Tokyo, Japan
- TOUCH DIGITAL | Tbilisi, Georgia
• Panel moderator - Future Metaverse with chatGPT live on stage as a panelist.
• Keynote speaker - Filing the Metaverse, Digital Archives as cultural heritage and the power of collective memory - streetartifacts.xyz
• Panel discussion - Creative Technology
Touch is the largest tech conference in Caucasus Region, 2 days of talks, workshops, panel discussions, inspiration, unique experiences, fun and after-parties.
- NOBS | Melbourne, Australia
• Keynote speaker - Wrestling Bias in the age of AI Creativity.
NO/BS is an unfiltered, honest & inspiring account of life in digital. A gathering of creators, directors, designers & industry leaders giving real-world stories on work, life & everything else in between.
- MOME University | Budapest, Hungary
• Full day workshop "Co-Creation with Generative Artificial Intelligence" at Moholy-Nagy University of Art and Design, Budapest
- BRAIN BAR | Budapest, Hungary
• Keynote speaker - While the entire creative world is embarking on a transformative journey of co-creation with Artificial Intelligence, in this talk Lysandre will take a critical look at one of the greatest modern threats to creativity: AI bias.
BRAIN BAR is Europe’s biggest festival on the future, where the young audience meets foreign scientists, politicians and business to discuss the burning questions of the 21st century. Interactive as it is, the event has no match worldwide.
#NIKE #GENERATIVEDESIGN #HYPERCREATIVITY
- TOUCH DIGITAL | Tbilisi, Georgia
• Keynote speaker - Creative augmentation and co-creation with machine intelligence.
When European and Eastern business get in Touch for 2 days in Tbilisi, Georgia for knowledge sharing, case studies and best practices from the Professionals and digital industry experts in IT outsourcing, creative production, content creation, AI & Big Data, Enterprise Digitalisation, UX/UI, entrepreneurship and investment.
- EMERGE | Minsk, Belarus
• Keynote speaker - Leveraging algorithms and machines to complement augment human creative.
Being held in Belarus, EMERGE conference has become the hotbed for deep tech, founders, community leaders, bigger companies and investors from across the New East — including countries from Eastern Europe, the Balkans and Central Asia.
Made in New East. Designed for the world.
#NIKE #GENERATIVEDESIGN #AUGMENTEDCREATIVITY
- AWWWARDS | SF, USA
• Keynote speaker - In this talk Lysandre discusses co-creation with computers through the lens of generative design / algorithm design and asks in a world run by computer programs that make decisions or solve problems for us, can we leverage algorithms and machines to complement and augment the human creative practice?
- UX LONDON | LONDON, UK
• Keynote speaker - In this talk, Lysandre explains how Generative Design is reshaping the creative process within Nike Innovation; giving designers access to a tool they never had access to before, unlocking imagination and generating products with unprecedented personalized performance.
When do we start co-creating with computers?
We had an immense pleasure to have Lysandre as our keynote speaker at EMERGE 2019 – international tech conference in the New East. We keep getting positive feedback about Lysandre's talk years after the event!
AI & Creativity is quite a hot topic, yet there are many speculations and theories on this. Lysandre, on the contrary, reflected on the future by providing his practical experience in the field.
He is a true maker, and having him on stage talking about his process and way of thinking and making things was an utter inspiration and fascination!
Director at MOME
Lysandre held an amazing workshop covering the topic of Co-Creation with Generative Artificial Intelligence at Moholy-Nagy University of Art and Design in the fall of 2022.
The session started with an engaging presentation about how powerful a creative tool AI is and showed what AI Bias is and why creatives should be conscious of it. In the next part students, with help from Lysandre and teachers of the university, tried out a generative AI engine (MidJourney) and learned through practice AI co-creation methods to avoid unwanted results and mitigate the effects of AI Bias.
The workshop was highly appreciated by students and teachers alike, both in terms of professional quality, the novelty of knowledge, and the usefulness of the knowledge. I am sure Lysandre and his workshop would be a fantastic addition to any university programme or corporate innovation lab session. I hope we can meet with him again very soon.
Share your knowledge. It’s a way to achieve immortality.
— Dalai Lama